Standards of The Voiceless
- Must be poetry or prose, no pictures.
- Must be found using the “creative writing”, “free verse” or “poems” tags. Do not use the “poetry” or “spilled ink” tags as they get enough attention.
- Try not to reblog your friends too often, this blog is meant to give a voice to the voiceless. The URL’s you reblog shouldn’t be too popular.
- If the piece you are reblogging already has more than 10 likes, do not reblog please.
- All reblogs WILL have a note attached explaining why you enjoyed that piece. It does not have to be a full blown critique, just a simple one sentence will do. Use the following as an example: Staff Note: I loved this poem because it brought a smile to my face this morning.
- Each reblog will be tagged with either “poetry” or “prose”, and the “spilled ink” tags at least so that these lesser knowns have the chance to get a blue tag they would have otherwise not received.
- If you have any questions let me know.
- You will not have access to the queue so that I may rearrange, manage and delete double reblogs etc.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zy4yby